Sometime last month I replied to an Instagram story by DeniseK Lifestyle online store when they were asking if anyone wanted to try out their coffee scrub. Of course I am a liker of things and they gave me the scrub to try out.
To be honest, I had never tried a scrub before for both my body and face and so this was something interesting. Also, I did mention in my previous posts that I am now all for Zimbabwean products right?
Okay, so here we go…
First things first, I obviously looked at the bottle. It’s a small 200g one with a metal looking lid. On top of the lid is the name of the scrub and you can also see it on the body of the bottle. The ingredients of the scrub are clearly written, so you know what exactly you are using and how to actually apply it.
It’s no secret that I do not like strongly scented cosmetics, if anything I like them with no scent at all. Guys, this scrub smells so amazing. Coffee smells amazing! It has a strong coffee scent mixed with some sort of sweetness, probably from the honey! Shower time is just so much of bliss since using the scrub.
This is going to be weird, but I was honestly worried the scrub would be harsh on my skin. Turns out it was just fine, I simply wash my body with my regular soap then I apply the scrub in circular motion and scrub. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized and so smooth. You get better results when you use it daily and your skin will look alive and healthy.
Why should you also use Coffee Scrub…
There are a couple of reasons why a scrub is good for your face and body and I will list them below.
- Scrubs remove the dead skin cells off leaving your skin rejuvenated and fresh
- A scrub will make you look youthful if used correctly since it takes away the old skin layer
- Because of the ingredients like coconut oil, the scrub also moisturizes your skin, best scrub for dry skin
- The caffeine found in coffee scrubs typically increases blood flow and may reduce the appearance of cellulite and give your skin a more even tone
- Sugar contains glycolic acid, an alpha-hydroxy acid that is crucial for maintaining healthy skin. The natural glycolic acid in sugar not only helps condition and moisturize skin, but protects it from harsh toxins
- Coconut oil also helps in preventing premature aging and degenerative diseases due to its well-known antioxidant properties
Do tell if you have been using any other scrub, what the results are and the benefits of the ingredients in the comment section below.
So Much Love…